It is important to begin thinking about your health from an early age.
Often times, the best treatments are preventative measures, which can be taken by acquiring knowledge about your health and having annual gynecological examinations, including pap smears. We provide annual examinations as well as STD testing and contraceptive counseling, during which we assess which contraceptive options are right for you.
Women are often surprised that we do provide “routine” gynecologic care—although we feel that there is nothing “routine” about it.
Aside from our special interests in hysteroscopic surgery and abortion services, the majority of our practice time is devoted to a variety of gynecological services. These include annual examinations (including pap smears), STD testing, contraceptive counseling (including permanent sterilization), management of abnormal pap smears (including colposcopy and LEEP procedures), infertility, as well as the management of a host of other gynecologic problems including abnormal menstrual bleeding, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, premenstrual disorders, sexual dysfunction and menopause management. We often provide primary care to our patients who require preliminary management of hypertension, hypercholesterolemia as well as diseases of the breast.
You have a lot of options when it comes to your gynecological health. That’s why at The Center for Menstrual Disorders we focus on giving our patients the personal attention that could only be provided at our unique boutique style practice. Below are just a few of the ways we serve our patients.
- We offer same day/next day treatment of routine gynecological problems
- Accommodate new patients in a few weeks rather than months
- We understand the importance of your health and are happy to take your calls Monday-Friday, even during lunch hours
- Our Nurse Practitioner, Amy has a flexible schedule that will fit your busy life
- Unlike other practices, we will draw blood in the office for your convenience
- At CMDRC we take time with each patient to ensure your wellbeing, we set aside 45 minutes for every annual exam