Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
During these unprecedented times, your health is our first priority. We know you may have questions and we want you to know that we are taking the following actions to ensure your safety:
- We will not abandon our patients. We will continue to serve your needs for as long as it is safe to do so. We prefer to see you rather than sending you to urgent care.
- Our facility is always highly sterile and clean, however, we are taking extra precautions during this time and adhering strictly to all guidelines and recommendations issued by the CDC.
- We are screening all patients for risk of COVID-19 and will reschedule any patients who fall into any risk category.
- We are offering telemedicine when possible.
- Our waiting area is restricted to one patient. You are welcome to wait in your car.
In the meantime, don’t forget to wash your hands for 20 seconds at a time or use hand sanitizer when you don’t have access to hand wash, cough into your elbow, and refrain from touching your face. Continue to practice social distancing (at least 6 ft of distance between you and another person, check on your elderly neighbors, call your friends and family to check in, don’t hoard toilette paper, and be kind. Take a break from watching the 24/7 coverage because that only increases anxiety!
To all of the patients who have been impacted financially, please don’t avoid us because you can’t pay your copayment. We are here for you no matter what. On behalf of the entire staff at CMDRC, we cherish our patients and we thank you for trusting us with your care!